Nila Chrysocolla Squiggle Stud Earrings
Turquoise Mountain x Ottoman Hands: a collaboration collection of Afghan-inspired jewellery, handmade by skilled jewellers in the heart of Kabul’s old city.
- 18ct gold-plated sterling silver
- drop of the squiggle earrings - 5 cm
- weight of the squiggle earrings - 0.9 gm
- diameter of studs - 0.5 cm
- weight of the stud earrings - 0.5 gm
- Please note the squiggle design does not have a butterfly back as it is designed to be worn without them. Just make sure to pull them through your ear piercing about halfway through, so that they balance evenly without falling off.
Material: 18ct gold plated sterling silver
Product code: TUR10-7A-E/AW22
Free worldwide delivery on orders over £100
Handmade with recycled materials
Sustainable & recyclable gift packaging
Nila Chrysocolla Squiggle Stud Earrings
FREE worldwide delivery on orders over £100
with carbon-neutral shipping
UK Next day & Saturday delivery
In a rush? To receive your order by 1pm the next day, just make sure to place your order by 1pm on Monday-Friday.
Next day deliveries are available from Monday-Saturday, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Tracked to your doorstep
Free worldwide delivery on orders over £100 / $100
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
UK Express Next Day Delivery by 1pm (excl. Sundays)
EU Standard Delivery: 5-10 working days
EU Express Delivery: 1-3 working days
USA Express Delivery: 1-3 working days
ROW Express Delivery: 3-5 working days
What's your return policy?
If you are not happy with an item, please return it to us within 28 days of receiving your order unworn and unused, together with the original packaging. Please kindly note that the return period for sale items is 14 days.
Please note that earrings and any other pierced jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons.
Will I have to pay extra customs and fees at delivery?
EU: No VAT / duties at delivery for our EU customers
USA: orders up to $800 will be duty-free
Australia / NZ: orders up to $1000 AUD will be duty-free
For most international orders there is likely to be a VAT or customs charge upon arrival of your package, that is determined from country to country. Please check your country's import value threshold to determine whether your order will incur extra fees or not.
How do I look after my jewellery?
To keep your Ottoman Hands jewels beautiful and shiny for longer:
- wipe your semi-precious stone jewellery with a clean, soft cloth after wearing;
- do not expose your jewellery to water or damp conditions;
- avoid exposing your jewellery to chemicals such as perfumes, household cleaning solutions and other sprays, lotions and potions as this could cause discolouration;
- ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box or Ottoman Hands pouch and try to keep pieces apart, so that they do not rub together or tangle.
What is your guarantee?
Every Ottoman Hands piece purchased on our website is covered by a 6-month warranty with a valid proof of purchase. If the products you've purchased need repair or replacing please contact our Customer Support team.
Our mailing boxes and our jewellery boxes are created with FSC paper from 70% recycled sources and our pouches are made from 100% cotton.
With no foam or velour inserts, our packaging is not just beautiful to gift and reuse, but also plastic-free, 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
Our name, Ottoman Hands, was inspired by the artisans that create our unique jewellery.
We will only ever work with manufacturers who share our values and treat their workers fairly. To this day, we are working with the same workshop in the heart of Istanbul, that produces the majority of our hand-crafted jewellery.
We have been using recycled metals since the very beginning of our brand, back in 2010.
We use either 21ct gold-plated recycled brass or 18ct gold-plated recycled sterling silver, without compromising on the purity and quality of our pieces.
Free carbon-neutral shipping
for orders over £100