Terms and conditions for Ottoman Hands Ltd.
205 Westbourne Studios
242 Acklam Road
Ottoman Hands is our trading name. For the purpose of these terms and conditions of web site use, Ottoman Hands means ottomanhands.com
These terms and conditions govern your use of the site and purchase of goods from the site. By continuing to access the ottomanhands.com site you are deemed to be accepting and consenting to the practices described in the terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. A regular visit to this page will ensure awareness of any future changes. Your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
No contract will exist between you and Ottoman Hands for the sale of any product unless and until Ottoman Hands has accepted your order when payment is taken. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You and Ottoman Hands irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Pricing and payment
The prices payable for ordered goods are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of vat.
Discount and Promo Codes
- Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
- A discount code cannot be applied to an order after that order has been placed, unless otherwise agreed with the Ottoman Hands customer service team.
- Certain collection or product category exclusions may apply. We will let you know if you can’t use your discount code on anything before you complete your purchase.
- A discount code cannot be applied to any sale or outlet items, unless otherwise stated.
- If the discount code has expired, you will not be able use it.
- We are afraid we cannot accept any responsibility once we have given you a discount code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the discount code being cancelled.
- If a discount code is offered on www.ottomanhands.com and cannot run properly because of tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the discount code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the discount code.
- Discount codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used for Ottoman Hands products sold anywhere else. If you receive a discount code, it can only be used by you on your own account on www.ottomanhands.com for the purpose for which it was issued.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Goods purchased from this site may be returned within 28 days of purchase. Earrings can not be returned for reasons pertaining to hygiene. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The entire content of the website, including all jewelry design, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the name Ottoman Hands is the sole property of Ottoman Hands.
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services without notice. We make no warranty that this site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and Ottoman Hands in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. No variation of these terms and conditions are binding on us unless agreed by us in writing.
Prices shown are in UK Pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Orders delivered within the European Union will be inclusive of VAT.
For countries outside the EU and Channel Islands all purchases are VAT free. This will be automatically calculated as you add items to your shopping basket.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. The recipient of the goods, not the person who’s ordered them, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.