Careers and Internships
Who we are:
Ottoman Hands is an independent jewellery brand that fuses Eastern and Western design to create handcrafted, sustainable jewellery.
Founded by Deniz Gurdal in London’s Portobello Road in 2010, the brand has organically grown and has now become the stars’ favourite, featured in blockbuster shows such as Emily in Paris, Game of Thrones, and Sex Education.
Our small team is now based in East London’s Whitechapel road, where we design small batches of unique jewellery, created by hand in our Istanbul workshop.
Wholesale Account Manager (Freelance / Full time)
About this role:
Are you a highly motivated account/ sales manager looking for an exciting job opportunity within a sustainable fashion jewellery brand?
If so, we are looking for the newest addition to our small team, a dedicated Wholesale Account manager to help us grow our wholesale business at this exciting time of growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing our existing customer relationships and developing new business.
- Identify and develop new accounts and markets areas for growth
- Creating a strong and focused seasonal and yearly sales action plan
- Organising and leading all buying meetings
- Agent management- ensure that targets are met, orders/ deliveries are organised, samples are sent, commissions are authorised
- Working to customer deadlines with suppliers, managing the critical path and communication
Devise and execute individual business plans to maximise the brand’s growth and development
What we’re looking for:
With a proven background in fashion/ jewellery account management, a passion for developing business and an entrepreneurial spirit, you will relish the chance to manage your own projects and accounts.
- Proven experience in the following day-to-day activities: client service, sales strategies
- The ideal candidate will have strong contacts in the UK and internationally in fashion and jewellery markets
- Highly motivated, detail and results driven. Adaptable and able to make an immediate impact
- Confident, organised and dynamic with good initiative
- Candidate must possess the ability to thrive in a small business culture
- Must be able to identify gaps for continuous improvement and contribute to meeting revenue targets
- Knowledge of Zedonk is essential and G Suite, Asana, and Slack is beneficial
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Generous jewellery allowance
- 50% friends & family discount
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual who has a passion for sustainable jewellery.
E1 Studios, London, E1 1DU
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short cover letter to let us know why you would be right for this role.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to celebrating diversity and forming an inclusive culture that values uniqueness and growing together as one. We recognise the importance that diversity brings to our business and office environment. We actively encourage your application as we value the real you and are excited to see what you can bring to the OH team.