Hurrah! Summer is finally here... Which means getting your wardrobe ready for those gorgeous warm months! From dancing the night away away at the heady music festivals to enjoying lazy days at the beach, every great summer look needs great attention to detail (yes, of course, we mean jewellery...). To help you in your Summer jewellery styling quest we would love to introduce our stunning new capsule collection - Organics.
Inspired by delicate natural treasures and cast from gorgeous little finds like flowers, sea-shells, corals and ferns Organic Collection creates a beautiful world of gold jewellery, which comes alive in all its flowering, sea-soaked glory. Each piece has been handmade form 21 ct gold plated brass and hand-set with a selection of your favourite semi-precious stones: elegant white Pearls, iridescent Labradorite, vivacious Turquoise, romantic Rose Quartz and charming Chalcedony.
We have caught up with our creative director - Deniz Gurdal - to talk blooming inspirations and artisan jewellery techniques.
- What was your inspiration behind the Organic collection?
- I've always loved being in nature and wanted to design a collection that reflected the beauty of natural organic forms. I wanted to take elements of gorgeous outdoors and seascapes to create some unique, organic feeling jewellery.
- What do you like most about this collection?
- This collection is very personal for me; so I've really enjoyed the process of sketching the designs and seeing them come to life in the workshop! I also really like the variety of different shapes and ideas.
- What is your favourite piece in the Organic collection?
- There are so many pieces that I love in this collection. If I have to choose one, it would be the Little Twig Gold Hoop Earrings . They have such a beautiful texture, but at the same time are really wearable and chic. I also love the Pearl and Seashell Swing Earrings. They are really charming, yet offer a stylish take on classic pearls.
- Were there any interesting jewellery techniques used to create the pieces?
For this collection we have used our classic hammering techniques, which have become synonymous with the brand.Also, beading techniques were used for pieces like Spiral Bead Hoop Earrings along casting from nature itself. So for example the gold fern charm of the Gold Fern and Turquoise Pendant Necklace was a real branch that was cast in brass and then plated in our signature 21ct gold.
To discover the full collection of beautiful Organic jewellery, click the link and let those natural wonders capture your heart!